Dr. Daniel Krellenstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Krellenstein?

Thymectomy

Posted on May 20th, 2011

I had a thymectomy done by Dr Krelleinstein last week, I have to say everything was perfect. He an his staff were great not only with me but also with my relatives. I've been feeling much better than what I expected, he really did a great job. Will recommend him to anyone with my eyes closed. He is very caring and I really liked that he tells you all you need to know and very detailed. Before going into surgery I had no open questions. Great experience

Posted on July 24th, 2010

terrific person who takes a very good history to diagnose complicated, overlapping problems. staff very nice.broad based in medicine.

The Real Deal: a doctor's doctor.

Posted on November 23rd, 2009

Very exceptional in every way. Diagnosis, covering all angles of health, surgical ability, caring. Although some of the above questions are relevant to some people (amount of time waiting in office etc) they are rather moot, when compared to why one goes to the doctor.

Posted on January 24th, 2015