Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Daniel E Krenk
Dr. Daniel E Krenk, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Kingsport, TN. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Krenk is affiliated with Bristol Regional Medical Center and Hawkins County Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel E Krenk has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Daniel E Krenk has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Daniel E Krenk has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 17
I broke my leg and was referred to Dr Krenk by the hospital. I saw him on the initial visit only. His assistant came in after my surgery and told me that the block didn't work on the inside of my leg. They found this out when I jerked my leg during the incision. Turned out that he had my leg hung in the air by my toes so when I tried to get away from The pain my toes got broke. I also had issues with my knee which happened during the fall. During PT it was noted him that my knee is still real swollen and won't support me when walking. He never did an MRI or X-ray of my knee and wanted me to wait an additional three weeks before evaluating. This is four months from the break. This news came to me two weeks from the PT referral back to him. If you want someone that actually cares about your well being, see someone else.
Dr. Krenk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine Erie
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Daniel E Krenk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRegional Orthopaedic Trauma Associates, 117 W Sevier Ave Ste 200, Kingsport, TN
Dr. Daniel E Krenk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingsport, TN.