Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel L Arnold has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Daniel L Arnold has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Daniel L Arnold is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 18
I have been seeing Dr Arnold for many years....recently he decided he would not write prescriptions for pain medication after May of this year but he assured me that he would continue until I was able to see a pain management doctor. First let me assure you I do not abuse my medication and the last prescription he wrote for me walgreens give it to someone other then myself the man who took them was incarcerated and charged with identity theft possession of a control supstane and another charge both the DEA and Walgreens called the office to get me another prescription I called Tuesday and was told Dr Arnold was writing me a new prescription went today to pick it up and his nurse Pam would not allow me to have it said I need to go to another doctor. Both Dr Arnold and Pam are aware that my daughter is terminally ill and my mom has alziemers and I cannot find time for myself to do much of anything. I have metal in my back and neck and still only take a mild pain medication. I truly believe Pam is the reason this has happened and pray that she doesn't have to experience the devastation in which I am enduring in my life
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
34 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Dr. Daniel L Arnold accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKENTUCKYONE HEALTH PRIMARY CARE ASSOCIATES, 5129 Dixie Hwy Ste 100, Louisville, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel L Arnold, MD - Family Medicine in Louisville, KY, in this video.
Dr. Daniel L Arnold is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Louisville, KY.