Dr. Daniel L Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel L Cohen?

Excellent and kind

Dr. Cohen patiently answered all my questions and was very helpful. I am glad I chose him.

The best the finest

The best Dr. I waited 12 years to do my operation until I finally got a Dr that changed my life complitly, This is 13 years later I would have been in a wheel chair , thank you Dr Cohen, again and again .

If there were no stars that's what he would have been rated. Rude, unavailable, tardy and no follow up. Everything you wouldn't want to experience in a physician.....or human being

Great

Had a great overall experience. Amazing website! Thank you. Colonoscopy center was top notch. Would never go anywhere else again.

dr cohen took the time to explain our procedure and why we were doing it. he made me feel comfortable.the procedure went great. his staff was outstanding.

Excellent physician

Dr. Cohen is knowledgeable, helpful and very smart. He goes above and beyond, working hard to determine tricky diagnoses that other doctors have missed. He is patient and answers my questions thoroughly .

slow down, your moving to fast

Dr. Cohen is young and new to private practice. His treatment of my ailment was with a prescribed medication that worked to relieve my symptoms. If this was done by a robot with no interpersonal skills and had no desire to build a rapport with a patient than I wouldn't be writing this review, But it wasn't. After my second office visit I came away with the impression that the Dr. is trying to evaluate as many patients as possible in the time he spends in his office. Maybe it's because gastro problems are so subjective and the only way to really evaluate is to look into the body with a camera. Regardless, people want to feel like the Dr. is at least listening and is concerned, I didn't get that feeling from Dr. Cohen. Maybe over time he will slow down and at least give the impression that he is a human with feelings.

Something lacking

Dr Cohen has excellent academic credentials, and may have command of hisarea of expertise, but he has difficulty with the interpersonal aspect of the Dr. patient dynamic. Not comfortable with questions, appears eager, no almost desperate to exit the treatment room almost immediately upon entering. Unwilling in my case to express an opinion regarding whether a controversial procedure that I have been contemplating was advisable. While "you can do it if you want to" may meet the bare minimum of what a Dr. should offer a patient, it certainly was meaningless to me. Whether this was reticence resulting from medico-legal fears, or I don't know, I likely could have duplicated the information he provided with a Google search.