Dr. Daniel Friedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Friedman?

Posted on November 9th, 2015

This office has spiraled downward over the years. They are only interested in the all mighty dollar. When my son was turning 18, I had asked if they would still be able to treat him during college and they assured me they would.. I didn't ask whether or not it would be covered. Well, for his 19 year old visit I was presented with a huge bill, saying he wasn't covered....this could have been avoided on many levels. He has been going there his entire life, and his brother as well. NOT NICE!!!

Posted on September 16th, 2015

Best doctor. Recommend highly

Posted on February 18th, 2012

I am extremely disappointed in the direction Park Pediatrics has gone in. I had been bringing my children for sixteen years...then over the past few years, they started charging for every little thing...standard school forms cost $10.00 each. That's an additional $40.00 out of my pocket for forms that take two minutes to fill out. I understand charging for camp forms, etc. but school forms? THEN when I decided to leave the practice because of the way I was treated when I questioned this policy, I was charged $95.00 to get my children's medical records sent to our new pediatrician. All they care about is money...too bad.

Posted on May 24th, 2017