Dr. Daniel L Moran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel L Moran?

Love Dr.Moran!!! Shame his office manager is not a nice woman. I felt like she thought she was better than me. didn't have enough money to pay the whole balance offered to make a payment, she withheld my daughters medication!will probably not go back

Wast of time

Went to see Dr Moran ,took. Me 6. Long months to get in,we saw him,nothing was done.second visit had to pull my child out of school. Did some test,that we already done by my child's school. Wanted him to explain things to my spouse ,over phone .wanted to charge me ,no doctor has ever charged for phone conversation!! Still not sure what's going on with my child, no real answers. What a waste of our time!

GREAT IF NOT PERFECT!!!!!

Dr. Daniel Moran now has his own practice in Apex called Carolina Developmental Pediatrics but I had him see my son back when he was at All Kinds of Minds in Chapel Hill. And now only was he just a great guy but he didn't just "pump the pills" so to speak but he really took the time to figure out what was at the root of the problem and proscribed what was right for my sons condition. I really recommend him.