Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel Peterson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Yes, you may have a wait getting seen, But Folks come from all around the world to be seen by this brilliant caring man. So it takes some time to get that first appointment.. but if you follow directions and get on the list you usually get called much sooner than expected. And, you can be sure if you have to wait a bit He's working on something important..not on the phone making a golf date! When you are the one in need ,He will be taking extra time with you... If you have a simple cold..you might want to see one of those Doc in the Box guys..But if your really sick and seen lots of Doctors and no one has answers..This is the man you need to see. He is a one in a million Doctor in a world where impersonal medicine is the norm. He has extended himself to my Family in a very personal way, literally saved my life several times when all others ignored the problem.God Bless the man.
Dr. Peterson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Renown Regional Medical Center
39 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Daniel Peterson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJanet E Smith MD, 865 Tahoe Blvd, Incline Village, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel Peterson in this video.
Dr. Daniel Peterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Incline Village, NV.