Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel L Willis has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Showing 5 of 31
Dr. Willis is a very caring professional.He is confident and competent. I had a robotic prostatectomy, complicated due to scarring from a previous surgery. I was in surgery for 5.5 hours and Dr. Willis patiently and persistently worked to remove the cancer. He has the patience, knowledge, and skills of an exemplary robotic surgeon and applies them. I am thankful that he has given me the best chance possible; the rest is in gods hands.
Dr. Daniel L Willis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFranciscan Urology Associates At St Jose, 1708 Yakima Ave Ste 310, Tacoma, WA
Dr. Daniel L Willis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.