Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel M La
Dr. Daniel M La, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Howard Beach, NY. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. La is affiliated with Overlook Medical Center, The Brooklyn Hospital Center and Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel M La has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Nutritional Support
- Family Planning
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Urinary Incontinence
- Thyroid Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Weight Loss
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Dr. La is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
9 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Suny Downstate Medical Center
Dr. Daniel M La accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel M La is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.