Dr. Daniel Ladwig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Ladwig?

Posted on August 11th, 2017

Great job. Very nice to patients

Stand Up Guy

Posted on October 25th, 2015

In the last 40 years I've been put back together by a dozen or so Orthopedic Surgeons. Dr. Ladwig is one of only two that I would trust with my life. There's been a few that I wouldn't spit on if they were on fire. Dr. Ladwig has operated on me several times. What makes Dr. Ladwig stand out is, because of my extensive history, he respects and incorporates my opinion into his treatment plan. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Ladwig. He's been there for me and treated me as a person when other Doctors couldn't see beyond their egos.

bad refferal

Posted on September 4th, 2013

After my trip to the ER; I was given a referral to Ladwig. my first visit was a week after the accident and the waiting room was packed with patients waiting to see him. after a long wait I was ushered to a room, vitals and symptoms taken by a very nice RN, ladwig came in and hardly acknowledged me at all, never looked me in the eyes, didn't seem to care, he looked at the injury gave a prescription and in less than 10 mins was out the door and on to another patient, 3 weeks later I saw him again not looking forward to the visit. I made sure it was in the morning (one of the first) still the wait time was ridiculous, once again he looked at my foot, wrote a prescription for more meds and physical therapy, and sent me on my way after spending less than 10 mins with me. 3 weeks later I had another follow-up appt. once again, he was unpleasant, looked at my injury told me to continue on with physical therapy and said that I shouldn't have to see him again unless I wanted to (yeah, right... like I'd want to schedule another appointment with him) I honestly don't understand what everyone sees in him. he made me feel like my injury was beneath his expertise. as if I was wasting HIS time, even though my injury has made me miss 3 months of work. if you have received a referral for this doctor please go to someone else. yeah this doctor was seriously lacking in bedside manner...

One of the top in the Midwest

Posted on February 3rd, 2009

Excellent doc. Operates only as a last resort; and then is the best!

Posted on September 23rd, 2016