Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel D Lahr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Daniel D Lahr has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Daniel D Lahr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Daniel D Lahr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
Both my husband and I have had wonderful experiences with Dr. Lahr. He has done some great work on my foot, knee, and hip and my husband's ankle and leg. We would see him for any type of orthopedic work. Was recommended by a neighbor and we recommend him any time someone asks us for an orthopedic surgeon.
Dr Lahr , performed a bunionectomy and repair of a hammer toe. My second sticks straight out. I can not bend it and I still have the pain. When I told Lahr this he said I'm sorry. He has the personality of a dead fish. Absent bedside manner. He has been kicked out of several hospitals and surgery centers in Maryland. This site lists him as an anesthiologist. That's incorrect. He thinks he is an orthopedic surgeon.
30 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Daniel D Lahr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel D Lahr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.