Dr. Daniel W Landa Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Daniel W Landa?

This review includes as a whole Fullerton Cardiac Group esp. Dr. Landa , Dr. Doshi and Bonavita

I would not recommend this group to anyone. They allow their medical assistances to make too many decisions for the patients. There were others, but my most memorable time was when Dr. Doshi did my pacemaker replacement at St. Jude. When he was finished; he never came by to talk to me or my husband. But I had to stay overnight at St. Jude, no one from including Dr. Landa at Fullerton Cardiac Group even came by to discharge me that day. I told the hospital nurse I was going to check myself out; then she called their office; some medical assistant gave discharge instructions over the phone. Wow, the doctors couldn't even come to the hospital to check on me or say "boo" to me. NO, I would never go back there to any of those doctors there at Fullerton Cardiac Group nor recommend them.

He left the golf course to install a pacemaker as a result of the monitor I was wearing. He has influenced me on decreasing my weight and have had favorable health improvements. I'm 85 and just completed a stress test with good results. I don't feel my age , am involved in Church and Charity support and still serve on one Board of Directors. I am a retired CEO and thank God for Dr. Landa

Dr. Landa, is an amazing doctor and is great with all his patients. He spends all the time necessary, is extremely caring , and always willing to listen. He is assisted by Teresa and Barbara who are also outstanding people with whom to work. I would never want to go anywhere else.

Dr. Landa has been my doctor for several years. His care has always been exceptional. He is very thorough and takes his time to make accurate diagnosis' and give the best care. He is backed up by a very caring and knowlegable staff. I would highly recommend him .

Love Dr. Landa

I was diagnosed with a blockage in my artery and have been seeing Dr. Landa for a year now. I love the attention to detail, caringness and efficiency I receive from Dr. Landa and wouldn't think of going any where else. How refreshing to find someone like this in our world of "hurry up".

Great Doctor Who Cares

I have been seeing Dr. Landa for nearly a dozen years since I suffered a heart attack. He actually takes the time to get to know you, listens to your concerns, explains what he is thinking, and follows-up on your progress.The staff is like a machine when it comes to efficiency. Appointment waits are never long no matter how late in the day it is. They are very flexible and try to accommodate your needs.

Dr.Landa is a wonderful Doctor and cares about his patients.His staff is great also,very caring. We are lucky to have Dr.Landa and his staff practicing in our area. Dr.Landa has been my heart Doctor for years and I couldn't get better care anywhere else.