Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel C Lemkuil has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Doesn't listen, doesn't care. If it's not a number on his chart it's irrelevant and he won't remember a single thing about your prior visits. Acts as though asking a question is an insult. Even when specifically scheduling a long appointment you will be out of there in less than 10 minutes. Do not waste your time seeing this doctor if you have symptoms beyond a common cold. If it takes more than 5 minutes you aren't worth his time. All the nurses except 1 were callous and rude.
Dr. Lemkuil has been my primary care physician for many years. He has a very positive, caring personality. His diagnoses have been correct every time. I have had two different specialists for two different medical conditions tell me that they were extremely impressed that Dr. Lemkuil had diagnosed the problem from the systems that were present. I have recommended Dr. Lemkuil to many friends and family members and will continue to do so.
Made negative comments about a previous Dr I had, who he never met. Ordered Bp meds with no follow-up ordered. Ordered max dose instead of starting with a lower dose and working up if need be. Nurse was very rude with her audible sigh of disgust when I complained about the dosage. Prescribed a new med and failed to tell me not to take it with the ibuprofen I told him I take everyday. He cancelled the Bp med I complained about so I guess I didn't get what I paid for.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Dr. Daniel C Lemkuil accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBellin Health Family Medical, 1630 Commanche Ave Stop 1, Green Bay, WI
Dr. Daniel C Lemkuil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Green Bay, WI.