Dr. Daniel G Libke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel G Libke?

Relieved.

This Doctor took time to explain my illness and even emailed my lab results to me same day. Thank you.

FANTASTIC DOCTOR

I met Dr Libke in the ER at Sequoia Hospital about a month ago after I injured my leg and was brought to the h opsital by an ambulance. Dr Libke provided warm and caring treatment. He also used his wisdom to make wise choices which he was able to provide because of his talent and skill. He gave me a referral of another Dr who has provide wonderful follow up care . I feel such gratitude that he was the doctor who was there when I arrived at the hospital

ER visit

Dr. Libke is a compassionate doctor who gave my father exceptional care in the ER. He was very concerned about my Dad's pain level and worked as quickly as possible to resolve the medical issue. I highly recommend Dr. Libke.

not only clinically excellent....but he is HOT!

Dr. Libke is an excellent doctor and I would choose him for my primary care doctor if he would switch to internal medicine. He is so hot also.

Dr. Daniel G Libke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.