Dr. Daniel H Lin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel H Lin?

I love the place, after searching with different doctors, Dr. Lin was the one that gave me the confidence and anwser to all of my questions. I did my arms, abdomen liposuction and my butt lift and it was amazing. I feel great, and thanks to the nurses and the doctor for making me feel safe during the procedures.

Dr. Daniel H. Lin is an Amazing doctor!

I would like to share my experience of having a tummy tuck with Dr Lin at Shine Cosmetics. My experience with Dr Lin and his staff was more than I expected. First I would like to say that Dr Lin is an extraordinary doctor and I want to let anyone know that is looking for a Dr that he makes you feel like you are the most important patient and will take time to answer your questions until you feel comfortable with whatever procedure that you are looking to do, his bedside manner is extraordinary. As for the staff they made me feel just as important. Most importantly I would like to share a story that recently occurred, I had an appointment with my Gynecologist and he was impressed with Dr Lins work, to quote this is the best work I have ever seen, I would like to know who your Plastic Surgeon is so I can refer patients to him, please bring me his business cards. What an endorsement. It has been 2 months since my surgery and every week my body is feeling better, looking better and I feel great. I agree with each and every testimonial that I have read. No words can describe the shame that I used to feel when I looked in the mirror and now I love to look at my body. Thank you Dr Lin!

wonderful doctor

Dr Daniel Lin is a woderful doctor and I am glad that I took my friend's advise to see him. I incorrectly entered 1 star previosly, I really meant 4 stars (excellent) :-) sorry