Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel J Linares
Dr. Daniel J Linares, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Linares is affiliated with Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel J Linares has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Daniel J Linares has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 11
This doctor is really smug and patronizing and doesn't take his patients problems seriously. I told him I couldn't take ibuprofen because it irritates my stomach and he prescribed me medication that lists as a common side effect stomach irritation. and the dose he prescribed so so strong, my stomach was burning the whole day. When I called back, he wasn't in the office and the office staff tried to contact him but he never got back to me. I had to call back twice and finally spoke with a different doctor. Seriously, he doesn't care about his patients.
Dr. Linares is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Daniel J Linares accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Locations & DirectionsVermont Healthcare Center Inc, 1234 N Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Daniel J Linares is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.