Dr. Daniel P Lopez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel P Lopez?

The best there is on the PLANET!

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Lopez. Caring, takes his gentle time with you, doesn't overbook and leave you in the lobby fopr a week. The BEST. His staff is beyond excellent. Perfection .

the very best

20 years with him. Fantastic. I have revommend him to a mumber of patients . All said he was exceptional

Disapointment!

We are so upset that we were not informed of you moving your practice to Eisenhower med. group. Had we known, we may or may nothave looked into a ppo to continue our relationship with you. We thought we had a good doctor,patient relationshop, but we were the only ones who thought that, evidently.,So disapointed to hear it by a formal letter from our insurance.

Dr. Danile Lopez

I could honestly say I do miss his wife in the office but I do like him also. He always listens and gives me good advice I could honestly say I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Dr. Lopez has been treaing me since my move to CA. 3 years ago. He is extremly professional, kind and makes you feel very comfortable. He explains everything in a manner you can understand is willing to answer any and all questions and will take all the time you need he never makes you feel rushed. He has also treated my husband and my 11 year old grand daughter who we are raising. My Grand daughter thinks he is the nicest doctor she has ever met and is never hesitant to go in for an appointment. He is an exceptional doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone and have done so many times.

If you are looking for a death sentance this is the doctor for you. I have had the pleasure of watching him in action and I can tell you this, if it is over his head he will not try to find another doctor for a second opinion, he will not listen to your family or converse with your family when you can not talk to him and are in critical care, he will not release any of your medical records even while you lay waiting for death (some how his staff will tell you there are no records...hhhhmmm, interesting?).