Dr. Joseph D Love Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph D Love Jr?

Too Brusk

Always seems to be in a big hurry running around his office when you want to talk to him or ask a question.

Dr Love and his nurse Ellen are the best. He is always on time and has a wonderful bedside manner. He take his time with his patients to answer any questions. I love his sense of humor. I have seen other doctors about my breathing problems but Dr Love and his Ellen and fnp Morgan are my favorite.

Should not be 4 stars

I can't image going to him for neurology...he isn't even a good pulmonologist. I think he was in the past but he hasn't got a clue these days. Look around for somebody that cares....

patient

Dr. Love's time with me was the best one-on-one with any physician in my life. His humor, warmth and wide knowledge could be enough, but he spent quality time with me before and after tests in his office, by a technician equally adept at human-to-human service. It would be difficult to compare his keen sense of a patient's needs with any other in my 62 years. (please do not dismiss ratings as those are my firm beliefs)

best physician i have seen in my life

Dr love is an excellent physician . he is very friendly thoughtful & attentive to patient problem .he explains disease & its treatment in laymans terms .he spends more than adequate amount of time with the patient . i can recomend him without any reservations .

new patient of Dr.Love

Dr.LOVE was very thorough and spent a lot of time with me on my initial visit and follow up visit..He never made me feel rushed. He is down to earth and explains things in laymen's terms. Has a good sense of humor and genuinely seems concerned for your health and well being..Will recommend him to my friends!