Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Kingsley Lowe
Dr. Daniel Kingsley Lowe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Centralia, WA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kingsley Lowe is affiliated with Providence Centralia Hospital and Providence Hospital, Centralia, Wa. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Kingsley Lowe has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 1 of 1
This doctor turned the air on so high that even though I was sedated I just about flew off the table due to the pain he caused me. When I went back for the results he said that they gave me medication so that I could not remember. I told him I remember it all how painful it was. The nurse apologized and said that she had given be as much medication as she could. He never apologized. I would not go to this man again if he were the last doctor on earth and I was fatally ill.
Dr. Kingsley Lowe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Centralia Hospital
Providence Hospital, Centralia, Wa
41 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1720 Cooks Hill Rd, Centralia, WA
Dr. Daniel Kingsley Lowe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Centralia, WA.