Dr. Daniel M Stewart Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Daniel M Stewart?

A great man

It took three dermatologists to get rid of a virud that had bubbled up on my skin he was the one to give it the correct diagnosis and treatment for the virus it leste weeks but it got better thanks to him iwould recomend him to anyone who needs a great men to treat their skin problem .

Very knowledgable doctor... I was referred to his office by a friend and I'm happy I switched doctors.

Patient-first time

I waited over an hour...and finally gave up and took the "next available doctor". He was average, at best. This place is a production line, in every way. Long wait, impersonel, lightning quick procedure, and quick with the money payment part. Never again

Best of the best

There is no other physician that I would trust the health of my skin with. He is brilliant.

Long wait, rude staff.

No matter what time your appointment is, you are guaranteed to wait. It's an assembly line here and nobody cares. It's my 3rd and last visit.

left me with bad scaring

standard patient

Good physcian however, 2 hour wait for him to look at me 2-3 minutes is ridiculous. I also have decent insurance and still pay a lot out of my pocket. Look elsewhere.

Got a few hours and a few hundred bucks?

High end spa tied in with him, old guy who needs to retire big time. I never waited less than 45 minutes and he races right in and out. Never once felt he listened or read what I brought with me. Move on and find a better doctor who is out for more than a buck.

Great Dermatologist

Dr. Stewart was very knowledgeable and sentitive to my treatment needs. He took the time to review my chart and medications and discuss treatment options. I highly recommend him if you need a dermatologist .

wait time too long

my last scheduled appt i left because i sat in the witing room for over 2 hours, went to see dr collier with MUCH less wait time... i feel that dr stewart does not value my time, PLUS< that is how long i sat in the waiting room, who knows how long it would of been waiting in the exam room!!!! Easy to get ann appointment but be ready for half of YOUR day spent in his office. NO WAY!!!!

I have seen Dr. Stewart for thirty years. I recommend him to anyone who needs an awesome and skilled Dermatologist. He really knows his stuff!!