Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel MacAlpine
Dr. Daniel MacAlpine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waterloo, IA, with other offices in Ankeny, IA and Ames, IA (and 1 other location). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. MacAlpine is affiliated with Iowa Methodist Medical Center, Mary Greeley Medical Center and Allen Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel MacAlpine has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Daniel MacAlpine has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Daniel MacAlpine has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Daniel MacAlpine is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. MacAlpine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Mary Greeley Medical Center
Mercy Medical Center
Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
18 Years Experience
University of Iowa
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel MacAlpine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterloo, IA.