Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Daniel S Maccurdy
Dr. Daniel S Maccurdy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jupiter, FL, with another office in Jupiter, FL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Maccurdy is affiliated with St Marys Medical Center. Dr. Maccurdy has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel S Maccurdy has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Daniel S Maccurdy has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Daniel S Maccurdy has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Daniel S Maccurdy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
My first visit with him, to get to know him went well. He was a bit awkward but some people are so I looked beyond it. His staff is usually very friendly and the wait is typically minimal. This was a plus. As time went on his bedside manner got worse. He would often say things about other patients (without sharing their name) that was completely out of line. Once he spoke of a sexual experience another patient had all while my mother was in the room with me. At nine months pregnant I visited his office concerned for my baby as I had not felt movement in 2 days. He reassured me everything was ok and basically blew me off. That night I lost the baby. He was at the hospital to deliver the baby and was completely cold. He had no sympathy what so ever and kept saying well this just happens sometimes. I understand this may "happen sometimes" but not when I went to the doctors office saying something was wrong. Please avoid this doctor. I hope nobody has to go through this same experience I did with him!
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Maccurdy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
The Washington Hospital
Dr. Daniel S Maccurdy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel S Maccurdy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jupiter, FL.