Dr. Daniel Macgowan Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Macgowan?

Horrible experience

Posted on December 8th, 2017

Dr Daniel doesn’t understand when the patient is in pain and don’t want to run diagnostic, but still insisted to run diagnostics. On December 8 I had a appointment for diagnostic I explained that I was in pain and don’t wanted to run the electric stock of my nerves,however he still did tha diagnostic and caused me pain stressed and anxiety on the visit. I do not recommend this neurologist to anyone

Great neurologist.

Posted on August 17th, 2016

Visited Dr MacGowan for follow-up on brain surgery I had in the UK. I have been suffering from numbness, and pins and needles in my left arm and want to find out if symptoms were caused by brain surgery or recurrence of earlier ulnar surgery. Dr MacGowan was extremely thorough in his questioning and examination and immediately ordered tests including a brain MRI. He called me with results of tests the following evening and gave me encouragement/confidence to try to move on with life post brain surgery. An extremely caring neurologist, with a lovely Irish brogue.

Macgowen is the best

Posted on April 1st, 2016

If you are looking for the best doctor in America see doctor Macgowen. If you are going to be bothered by the mans incredibly poor bedside manner, put your big girl/boy pants on and do anything you can to get an appointment with him.

Saved my life

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Dr MacGowan diagnosed me right away and probably saved my life. He got me in to see a specialist in one day. He gave me life advice and I owe him my gratitude. Now my battle begins but at least he gave me the weapons to fight. The best doctor around!

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

this doctor prescribed anti seizure that I did not need

Brilliant Doctor

Posted on October 14th, 2013

He was caring and very thorough; took time and listened. Was able to make a diagnosis that changed my life and wellfare.

The is a reason why he does not have a higher rating or more than 3 positive reviews.

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

I was very disappointed with my visit with this doctor. He was very abrasive and unprofessional. I felt as if he was annoyed with me from start to finish. I would describe him as, belligerent, unpleasant and inattentive.

excellent neurophysiologist

Posted on September 10th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. MacGowan by my orthopedic hand surgeon for further testing for a hand malady. I found Dr. MacGowan to be extremely thorough and professional-I got the most thorough neurological examination I've had going beyond just my hands. He answered all questions. I recommend him for any problem coming within his highly specialized sphere of practice.

Outstanding doctor

Posted on November 4th, 2010

Extremely professional, took his time, answered all my questions, was very thorough, explained results, had answers and explanations no other doctor offered to me, excellent examination, made suggestions. Would highly recommend to others.

Posted on October 1st, 2017