Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel MacLeod
Dr. Daniel MacLeod, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Buckeye, AZ, with other offices in Avondale, AZ and Goodyear, AZ . He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. MacLeod is affiliated with Arizona Heart Hospital, Arrowhead Community and West Valley Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel MacLeod has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 10
The staff is rude. Dr Macleod told me that an ekg was going to be one price then his office charged me quite a bit more. The procedure was not needed and I would have said no if I would have known the real cost. It was a terrible experience all the way around. I would avoid this doctor and southwest family all together.
Was my doctor for 4 years. I left because I have early onset arthritis. Pain meds prescribed not working, called office for direction. Took them 8 days to get back to me then wanted to see me again, another appointment was 7 more days out. The wait time at this office is always 30 minutes or more past your appointment time, the care given is not worth the time spent with rude office staff.
Dr. MacLeod is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Arizona Heart Hospital
West Valley Hospital Medical Center
West Valley Hospital
25 Years Experience
A.T. Still University - Kirksville
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel MacLeod is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buckeye, AZ.