Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Macrandall
Dr. Daniel Macrandall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Macrandall is affiliated with Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp and Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Macrandall has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. MacRandall performed a total knee replacement on my right knee. Because of my age, he said the artificial knee would only last 5-10 years. THE KNEE HAS LASTED ME 23 YEARS!!!! All the orthopedic specialists I have visited, cannot believe the artificial knee has lasted so long. They have asked the name of the surgeon who performed this miracle. I would recommend Dr. Macrandall to everyone. He is truly one of God's blessing!
Dr. Macrandall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp
Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
34 Years Experience
University of South Dakota
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Daniel Macrandall accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1727 S Cleveland Ave, Sioux Falls, SD
Dr. Daniel Macrandall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.