Dr. Daniel Manzanares Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Manzanares?

Posted on November 20th, 2017

Doctor manzanarez is a wonderful doctor a very caring individual and I am very pleased to have them as my primary physician

Posted on January 11th, 2016

He goes out of the office for 3 weeks Leaves his patients without any way of getting their refills there is no recourse and you Go through withdrawals considering legal ramifications

Doctor vanished

Posted on January 9th, 2016

Wait time always 1 to 2 hours. Dr closed and left the Glendale office with no notice. No mail notification; no new contact info on door, nor on phone recording; phone disconnected. Very disappointed.

Posted on October 14th, 2015

I want everyone to know that I went to Dr. Manzanares with several issues and he was the only Doctor that was able to help me get my problems under control but he never gave up trying to help me. And he sent me to another doctor only when he exhausted his field of expertise, he cares about his patients and he's a great person too.

Posted on March 27th, 2015

He a wonderful doctor he the most caring doctor i ever dhad

Charges too much for signing paperwork

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Dr. Manzanares has been my doctor for years now he is a good doctor and has treated me well however wait times can be long and the fees he charges for paperwork are too much so I don't take paperwork tehere anymore.

get new office help and reorganization

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

Office staff are not responsive I changed drs. Your app shouldn't be 2 hrs. Late every time. It's ridiculous and they never call the pharmacy back k or you for that matter. Much happier with my new doctor .

Felt Bad

Posted on December 10th, 2014

My wife sees Dr. Manzaneras and I question his abilities with her all the time. The last two appt when I sat in the waiting room m I witnessed (both times) people come in frustrated about billing or not receiving paperwork they needed and no patient should have to fight with office help to get results. I felt so bad for one man trying to get paperwork and the gal in the office wwas just being so rude and not listening to what the man was explaining I felt like jumping in and helping him out. I told my wife after this she is going to transfer. We have our issues with this office as well but I don't want to wait till something serious happens and have things messed up. Get better staff !!!! And take time to read results and contact people promty!!!!

patient

Posted on June 15th, 2013

Dr. Dan takes time with each patient. He maintains a stress-free environment as much as possible. If he doesn't know the answer, he will research it or send you to someone who knows. He is very personable and knows each patient by first and last name and many details about your life (such as he knows my daughters and asks after them each visit)

Very disappointed

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

I have been a patient for a long time and keep hoping things will get better as he grows but its not, he has poor office staff,that are always changing, you wait at least 1 to 2 hours past your appointment time to see him and when your pharmacy calls to get information or refills they never get back to them. I am at the point of now changing doctors. Very sad as he is a nice man and does care about his patients.

Awful

Posted on August 19th, 2012

Worst doctor I have ever seen. Terrible and follow up and has caused me more medical problems and other doctors visits because of the medicine he prescribed for me. Please safe yourself your time money and health. Very unprofessional!

Posted on June 21st, 2012

Sorry excuse for a doctor! He failed to read my lab results correctly, which caused more than $400.00 of unnecessary, out-of-pocket medical expenses for me. When I asked him to correct his mistake, he adamantly refused to and said he had made no mistake, although anyone can see from the printout that the lab results were clearly within the normal range. He has failed to call me back as promised with the follow-up lab tests, and he also lied to his office manager about the information he gave me for a prescription and a referral to a specialist. Now no one in the entire office or billing department will even return my calls. Save your health, time, and money and do not go to Dr. Manzanares.