Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Daniel L Maryland
Dr. Daniel L Maryland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duluth, MN, with another office in Duluth, MN. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Maryland is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital - Rochester (Saint Mary's) and Essentia Health St Marys Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel L Maryland has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Daniel L Maryland has the following 10 expertise
- Vision Issues
- Eye Exam
- Eye Pain
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Maryland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Minnesota Medical School
Detroit Receiving Hospital
Dr. Daniel L Maryland accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO