Dr. Daniel May Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel May?

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Like dr may...gone to him for 20 years. Not a huge fan of staff and how office is run. Always seems to be some sort of confusion. Front office comes across very cold. Really like the doctors.....but they need to make their office operate in a more fluid manner and invest in hiring more experienced people.....doesn't seem like they have ever been able to pull it together.... number one complaint I hear about their office. because of this...I no longer recommend them to family..,friends etc.

Front desk is so rude!!! Dr. May is great,

Posted on July 31st, 2011

Dr. May is very good except he never seems overly conserned about any health issue. Maybe he does this with a purpose though. THE FRONT DESK STAFF IS EXTREMLEY RUDE!!! As you walk in they start to avoid making any eye contact, and then when they do acknowledge you, it's always condesending.

Dr great/Staff Rude

Posted on May 17th, 2011

Dr. May is a caring doctor that I have been seeing for 18 years. However, his nurse is something else. Last time I was there she treated me rudely because she could not get an accurate blood pressure reading. They are not equiped to handle larger arms (no I am not enormous but I do have large arms). Lacks, lacks lacks compassion. I am seriously considering switching. Also, even though I am in a PPO, I feel like I am treated as if I am an in HMO. Last year, I had a serious medical issue, but it took months to get him to run the tests needed to diagnose. I had to suffer severe pain for over a month while we tried all the "cheap" solutions (none of which worked)Finally be prepared to wait on hold FOREVER with the front desk while making an appointment (over 15 minutes is standard). And, the nurse does not call back for days if you leave a message about a medical question

Office staff is horrible

Posted on May 13th, 2011

They are rude and not very responsive. They are also not competent. they botch something every time I go there. I'm changing doctors and do not recommend this office.

Posted on April 4th, 2011

The front office can be slightly abrupt at times. They do handle all of the docs that practice there. Dr. May has his own staff but they are not accessible from the front office. I have always had my calls returned quickly and they have always been able to squeeze me in. His PA leaves a lot to be desired though. She does not listen to what you say or why you are there.

Posted on June 10th, 2010

I would not recomend this dr to any one unless they just had a cold. He never listen to what you say. he does:t ans your ? He gives you medicine without telling you what is is of why he is giving it to you He does not follow up on conditon, & totaly ingores your ? or just doesn,t know to ans.

Posted on September 16th, 2009

Dr. May used to be my doctor several years ago. He is a great and caring doctor. However, his office staff are the most rude, and un-cooperative people that I have ever dealth with. They treat people with a very uncaring attitude. I changed from him because I could not deal with the front offices' rudeness any longer.

Posted on January 19th, 2009

Dr. May rocks. He's sooooo nice and knows what he is doing. He seems to take individual interest in your life and takes personal time to talk to you even though he has a full patient schedule. I also like that he seems informed about current medical issues and medications. He is great with kids and his nurse is sweet.

Patient of Dr. May for 2.5 years

Posted on October 23rd, 2008

I saw Dr. May regularly for 2.5 years while I battled depression, anxiety, insomnia, allergies and asthma. He listens very well. He is compassionate and he helped me tremendously to understand the illnesses. I didn't have insurance so he gave me samples whenever he had them. He is a wonderful doctor. I trust him completely. He has a wall of pictures of families with babies that he has delivered. When I have children someday I would feel safe in his care.

Posted on October 27th, 2017