Dr. Daniel Mazanec Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Mazanec?

Posted on September 20th, 2014

I have visited this doctor and I was examined very thoroughly by someone who worked in his office. He seems very knowledgeable about spinal pain. Spent plenty of time with me, answered all my questions, verified that the course of treatment I was pursuing ought to help me. I didn't get treatment from him, I went to him when a surgeon didn't think surgery wouldhelp, and I was in treatment with a pain management clinic. I wanted another opinion, that is why I saw him. My lower back has degenerative discs. I will be seeing him again now that my neck has multiple herniations and my pain is hard to manage. I trust his judgment so far.

Posted on October 28th, 2016