Dr. Daniel McCabe Is this you?

Dr. McCabe is wonderful...probably one of the best surgeon's in Tucson. Just wish his office staff was half as nice as him.

Cookie cutter style

The doctor only spent 10 minutes with me at my initial appointment and I did not see him at all before or after surgery. There was no post op call to check on me and no return call after I called his office about extreme pain. Maybe I just caught him on an off week?

Dr. McCabe is fabulous! He explained everything to me in plain english and made sure that I understood everything that he recommended. He saw me before and after surgery. He checked on me several times. He is truly a caring doctor.

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.