Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel H Mcelheran has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Daniel H Mcelheran has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 5
I went to Dr. McElheran with a wide range of issues, that had quickly gotten me to almost passing out. He listened intently, sent me for tests; and called me within a day to let me know the test results, and diagnosis which explained all but one symptom. He ordered a separate test for this, which he arranged to have done at my home. He followed through. He kept in contact, he kept me informed, and explained . This vs. my mate's doctor who will not call back; who has not explained what it going on, even after a surgery. I way choose Dr. McElheron. He may be new to Weaverville, but he fits. Thank you!!
Dr. Dan was the best Dr. I have ever had in Trinity County. He was kind, caring and listened unrushed. He truely got to know me as a patient and a person. I hope you stay here in some capacity Dr. Dan. We truely need you in Weaverville. Alot of your ex-patients feel the same way. Please open your own practice!
28 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel H Mcelheran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weaverville, CA.