Dr. Daniel J Mckiever Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel J Mckiever Jr?

Very Good!

Very pleased

I have been a patient of dr mckievers for about 6 years now. I recently had a surgery performed by him. I can say nothing but great things about him. Bedside manner is perfect. He makes sure that you are 100% taken care of. I would recommend him to anyone in search of an obgyn.

I absolutely LOVE him!! Very patient, kind, & concerned. Very approachable, very easy to talk to. Listens & discusses options, takes plenty of time. I feel very cared for & well looked after. The first male OBGYN I have ever had - I usually insist on a female but I would not change doctors for anything. My husband goes to every appointment with me & he really likes & respects Dr. M as well.

very approchable, easy going, not condiscending like most, easy to talk to.

well trained and polite staff.

CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS

DR. MCKIEVER IS VERY CONCERNED ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND THEIR WELL BEING. I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH HIM OR ANY OF HIS STAFF. HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND TAKES AS MUCH TIME WITH YOU AS YOU NEED HIM TOO. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

He is a great doctor, very professional and easy to talk to. One of his nurses (although very sweet) can be really annoying when she tries to diagnose you herself (without the proper knowledge). She also tries to talk to the doctor for you during your appointment which can also be frustrating. Other than that everyone in the office is very pleasant. My husband came with me to a couple of my appointments and he also really liked Dr. Mckiever.

scary

Followup was terribleAbnormal pap smear - insurance had paid and bill came before office called. Called office to speak to him, staff forced me into office visit

He is very professional. He cares very much. He is willing to do what he can to help you. I would not change my doctor for nothing.

Dr. Daniel J Mckiever Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Meridian, MS.