Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel Mckinney has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Parenting Issues
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Although he may seem very knowledgable, he's very condescending and rude when you ask questions. He makes you feel like a bad parent if you don't do what he says and makes you feel stupid if you question any alternatives. He also got annoyed when my daughter was crying as he was talking, she was 2 weeks old and that's what 2 week old babies do! Don't be a pediatrician if you don't like crying babies. We found a new doctor immediately after that.
Although I felt the office staff at Dr. McKinney's office were kind I felt he himself was VERY condescending and rude. I am a young parent but I am not incompetent. He took no time to really check me out and get to know me before accusing me of not feeding my son enough and telling me I lied about how many times he eats a day. I feel he should be a little more accepting of young parents and not assume we all just make a mistake and have a child. The only reason I will return to him is because of the office staff.
Dr. Mckinney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Skaggs Community Health Center
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
Dr. Daniel Mckinney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel Mckinney in this video.
Dr. Daniel Mckinney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seaford, DE.