Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Mcmurtrie
Dr. Daniel Mcmurtrie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ypsilanti, MI. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Mcmurtrie is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Chelsea, Saint Joseph Mercy Saline and St Joseph Mercy / Oakland. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Mcmurtrie has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Daniel Mcmurtrie has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Daniel Mcmurtrie has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Daniel Mcmurtrie is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Mcmurtrie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Mercy Chelsea
Saint Joseph Mercy Saline
St Joseph Mercy / Oakland
CS Mott Children's Hospital
Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor
St. Joseph Mercy Livingston
35 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Daniel Mcmurtrie accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsDaniel George McMurtrie MD, 5333 McAuley Dr, Ypsilanti, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel Mcmurtrie in this video.
Dr. Daniel Mcmurtrie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.