Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Daniel Melkus
Dr. Daniel Melkus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shelton, NE, with other offices in Norfolk, NE and Osmond, NE . He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Melkus is affiliated with Antelope Memorial Hospital, Osmond General Hospital and Plainview Public Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Melkus has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Daniel Melkus is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Daniel Melkus yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Melkus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Antelope Memorial Hospital
Osmond General Hospital
Plainview Public Hospital
Tilden Community Hospital
Niobrara Valley Hospital
Faith Regional Health Services, Norfolk, Ne
32 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel Melkus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelton, NE.