Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel B Mendlovic
Dr. Daniel B Mendlovic, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beachwood, OH. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mendlovic is affiliated with Marymount Hospital. Dr. Mendlovic has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel B Mendlovic has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Daniel B Mendlovic has the following 16 expertise
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Thyroid Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Weight Loss
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Dr. Daniel B Mendlovic is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I didn't know Dr M was on Qsymia.com. I found him through my insurance website. I went there to ask for Qsymia having been on it before. He prescribed it for me without hestation. Frequent followups and blood work assures everything is going well. We are in the beginning stages... Not sure how things will go long term.... I am pleased so far.
I do not like going to see a doctor for anything, but everyone is so pleasant at Dr. Mendlovic's office, that I don't mind going. He explains things & isn't like many physicians today that rush patients in & out because, it means more money. So happy I switched to Dr. Mendlovic's office, everyone is polite & helpful from the time I walk in until I leave.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mendlovic is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Daniel B Mendlovic accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDiabetes & Endocrine Cnt Clv, 3733 Park East Dr Ste 105, Beachwood, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel B Mendlovic in this video.
Dr. Daniel B Mendlovic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beachwood, OH.