Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel J Meshoto has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Daniel J Meshoto has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Daniel J Meshoto has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
While In the process of transferring doctors for scheduling and family matters, I discovered I was short approx 2 weeks of medication before I was scheduled to see the new doctor. I called the office and explained my situation, asking for a short extension to the prescription. The receptionist advised I would have to make an appt. I asked to speak to the doctor and she said she would deliver my message and see what he had to say. I never received a call back, instead I received a denial message from the pharmacy. I called back and asked again to speak to the doctor and was told I had to make an appt. so I did. When I met with the doctor he advised he was vaguely aware of why I was there. I told him instead of costing me vacation time, gas, an $85 appt fee and the wasting of his time and mine, this could have been resolved with a 5 minute phone call. He said the insurance companies are very strict but I could have extended my prescription on my own by beginning 6 weeks earlier and halving my medication. I asked how I was supposed to know that when his receptionist would not let me speak to him. He advised he would not code the office visit as a physical. No apology for the rudeness of his staff or the extra charge. This tells me I made the right decision in transferring to another doctor as this office is more concerned with scheduling appointments than the welfare of their patients.
The receptionist at this office was horribly rude when I called to find out why my prescription refill was denied. I have been taking the medication for about 10 years but she refused to refill it until I come back for an appointment. She was so hateful and told me several times that I was irresponsible. I work in the healthcare field and I would never speak to a patient the way she spoke to me. My husband and I will never go back again.
We have been patients of his since he started this practice. In the last two years especially, Janice and Sharon have become impossible to deal with. We absolutely love Dr. Meshoto and trust him completely...but will have to leave because of them. We cannot be treated the way we are anymore! It is an impossible situation! We are to the point we may have to go to the Attorney General's Office as well.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Daniel J Meshoto accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTelegraph Road Family Practice, 11110 Lindbergh Business Ct, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Daniel J Meshoto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.