Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel C Modarelli has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Clinical Research
- Sports Medicine
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 22
Dr Moderelli and his entire Staff of PA and Assistants have proven to be a dependable Team reactive to patient needs like my family has presented. I depend on treatment plans and perfect followup. The Practice and Medical treatment Process is one that should be held to a bright light and copied. Notable are CNP staff of Kathryn Thomas, Karen Lewis and Patricia Kelly. These three professionals backup the Doctor Team so patients of varied treatment needs can be seen and serviced by more than just the Doctor.
I have seen him many times. I have not had a negative experience with him, but I have with the support staff. I could not get a prescription filled. They needed to contact insurance to get it authorized, and did not. I called the office seven times, and was made to feel like I was annoying them. I never did get the prescription filled. It does not matter how good the doctor is, if you can't get them to take care of a prescription.
This was the worst experience I have ever had with a physicians office. I was filling out new patient paperwork and the medical assistant rushed me into a room and said "we don't read that stuff anyway". The doctor spent about a total of 5 minutes in the room with me and never asked for prior medical records to be sent to him. The office staff is incredibly rude and do not act like they even want to be there. The doctor has a very arrogant attitude and hides behind his office staff and makes himself virtually unassailable if you call into the office seeking information. They have called in the wrong prescription for me and then took 3 days to correct the error. They are only there to collect your money. Stay away from this practice!
Dr. Modarelli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
St John West Shore Hospital
Dr. Daniel C Modarelli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Coast Family Practice, 7580 Auburn Rd Ste 202, Painesville, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel C Modarelli in this video.
Dr. Daniel C Modarelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Painesville, OH.