Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel P Morin
Dr. Daniel P Morin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Morin is affiliated with North Oaks Medical Center, Lallie Kemp Medical Center and St Tammany Parish Hospital. Dr. Morin has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel P Morin has the following 1 specialty
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
Dr. Daniel P Morin has the following 7 expertise
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 4 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel P Morin - Posted on July 3rd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel P Morin - Posted on May 22nd, 2010
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2009, 2012, 2008, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Morin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Daniel P Morin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS LA BlueConnect HMO POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Daniel P Morin
DANIEL P. MORIN, MD, MPH earned his medical degree from the University of Massachusetts Medical School in Worcester, Massachusetts, and his Master of Public Health degree from Harvard University in Boston, Massachusetts, both in 2000. He completed his internship and residency in internal medicine at Tufts-New England Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts. He went on to do fellowships in cardiovascular disease and cardiac electrophysiology at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center in New York, New York. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. He has interest in device therapy for cardiac dysfunction (including cardiac resynchronization therapy), catheter ablation of cardiac arrhythmias, and risk stratification for sudden cardiac death. He practices at Ochsner Medical Center on Jefferson Highway in New Orleans and can be reached at 504-842-4145.
Locations & DirectionsOCHSNER MEDICAL CENTER, 1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA
Dr. Daniel P Morin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.