Dr. Daniel H Morrison Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel H Morrison Jr?

No. I don't recommend dr Daniel Morrison.

Hello. I don't get attention, help or any recomendation for my problem. After my 5 min (!) visit and appointed tests - blood work, biopsy, x rays done I was left with the problem alone.

I have a excellent experience Dr morrisson thank you

missing you Dr. M

My daughter has been your patient for over 10 years and has had six successsful surgeries. She is so sad he is no longer at DHMC! Dr. M where have you gone? They won't tell us!

CHOLESTEOMA REMOVAL

The problem I had was that He told me I would hear better than before I went in for surgery. My hearing is worse now and I need a hearing aid! Verry Upset.

He's the best!

Dr. Morrison recently did surgery on our son. After seeing 3 different ENT doctors we are very thankful we chose Dr. Morrison. He is extremely knowledgeable but explains things in an easy to understand manner. He is very skilled in his field, is a gifted surgeon and his bedside manner is excellent! I have never felt rushed during an office call and Dr. Morrison has shown great patience answering my many questions. What more could a patient ask for? I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Morrison to anyone looking for an exceptional otolaryngologist!

Dr Morrison is very knowledgeable and patient. Answers all our questions (we usually have a list) and explains conditions and procedures in detail so that even my young daughter understands.