- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel L Motola MD
Monday: 123 William Street, 15th Floor -- 9:00-5:00 | Tuesday: 123 William Street, 15th Floor -- 9:00-5:00 | Wednesday: 156 William St 4th Floor -- 8:00-4:00 | Thursday: 535 Fifth Avenue, Suite 611 -- 9:00-5:00 | Friday: 535 Fifth Avenue, Suite 611 -- 9:00-5:00
Dr. Daniel L Motola has 3 locations
535 5th Ave Rm 611
New York, NY 10017
123 William St Fl 15
New York, NY 10038
156 William St Fl 4
New York, NY 10038
Dr. Daniel L Motola has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are responsible for many essential bodily functions, such as production of hormones and enzymes, filtering the blood, detoxifying chemicals, metabolizing drugs, and digesting and processing food.
Common disorders that are treated by hepatologists are cirrhosis of the liver, gallstones, pancreatitis and hepatitis.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Daniel L Motola has the following 31 expertise
- Alcoholic Hepatitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Fatty Liver
- Crohn's Disease
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Hepatitis C
- Chronic Hepatitis B
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Weight Loss
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Colon Cancer
- Bile Duct inflammation (Sclerosing Cholangitis)
- Celiac Disease
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Fatty Liver (Alcoholic)
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Abdominal Pain
- Liver Cancer
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Motola was excellent,
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel L Motola - Posted on November 11th, 2016
Dr. Motola was excellent. He spent more time with me than I expected. The office was clean and staff were friendly. I felt like Dr. Motola really listened to me where as other doctors are quick to move me out of the office. I didnt realize he was trained at so many great places. it showed in how he handled my situation. i appreciated that he didnt jump to uncessary tests or procedures. I was really really happy with my experience and will recommend him to family and friends.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel L Motola - Posted on October 8th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel L Motola - Posted on August 31st, 2015
15 Years Experience
- Univ Of Tx Sw Medical Ctr
Dr. Daniel L Motola Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Daniel L Motola's office for more information.
55 Fruit St Boston, MA : (617) 726-7411
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel L Motola is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.