Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Moye
Dr. Daniel Moye, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Watkinsville, GA, with another office in Athens, GA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Moye is affiliated with Athens Regional Medical Center, St Mary's Hospital of Athens and St Marys Healthcare System. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Moye has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
This hypocrite-doctor is 'loyal' to insurance and drug companies -- not to patient care! He doesn't know the difference between arthritis and a ruptured disc. Instead of ordering an MRI after weeks of no improvement from arthritis and pain drugs, he'll hand out samples of more and more toxic drugs causing harm from excessive delay on an appropriate and correct diagnosis. When begged for an MRI after 3 months of patient sleep deprivation from pain he'll rudely shove the order in the patient's face, saying "Someone will have to pay for this." This doctor ruined my life: I never recovered thanks to Moye's misdiagnosis, inappropriate drugs, excessive treatment delay, and the secondary complications he caused. I am totally permanently disabled when I could have been back to my work and my previously vibrant life in a mere 6-8 weeks after a simple, timely disc repair. His professional 'mistakes' were entirely due to egotistical working for and being 'owned' by payers, not having any authentic care or consideration for his patients. The school that graduated him should be ashamed to have turned out someone with such low ethics as well as so little skill at diagnosis. RUN from this one, and, be wary of others trained at his medical school.
Dr. Moye is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Athens Regional Medical Center
St Mary's Hospital of Athens
St Marys Healthcare System
St Marys Hospital
Athens Reg Med Ctr, Athens, Ga
33 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Daniel Moye accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel Moye in this video.
Dr. Daniel Moye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Watkinsville, GA.