Dr. Daniel P Moynihan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel P Moynihan?

B.Landgraff

I took my Mom for a fractured knee cap in 4/16 and broken hip 7/17. The Dr.'s and staff were wonderful with her. Yesterday was her last visit (hoping no more falls) and she told me how sad she was because everyone was so nice to her. She seems to draw a crowd, and knowing how busy they are they took their time with Mom. You don't get that to often. Love the Dr.'s and Staff! Thank you for taking the time to talk to my Mom, you may not think that it mattered, but to her, you made her day!

He did sugery on my right rotator cuff. great Dr. and Nice office staff.

My 9yr old suffers from anxiety and Dr Moynihan was absolutely fantastic with him! Dr. Moynihan explained everything and showed my son where the break was. He calmed my son right down when he started to get upset. Luckily we don't need surgery and I'm so blessed to know an office and staff that truly loves their job in order to help people like me that were a nervous wreck! Great Job Everyone! Keep up the great customer service!!!!

both hips within six months. great results!!!!

Knee Replacement

A 5 star Doctor in my book. Five days out of surgery all is excellent. Having my second knee done in the fall as I'm a snow bird.

professional, through explanation of procedure, took time .

Excellent surgeon

dr. Moynihan fixed my messed up shoulder and has helped me with my knee and back pin. He is a great doctor, I highly recommend him.

I've had excellent results with Dr. Daniel Moynihan. He has done two reverse shoulder surgeries on me and my quality of life has improved tremendously. He is not only a skilled surgeon, but his caring, compassionate demeanor is top-notch. I would highly recommend him and would not hesitate to return to him for any future issues.

Satisfied patient

We have been going to the doctors for years and they have given us the very best of care and attention. We can not say enough on how the doctors have given us a better grade of life easing our pain and giving us the attention w/o rush. Dr. Gorman now treats us and we find him along with the staff of doctors to be the best on the West Coast. Our grateful thanks for the wonderful care. God Bless the doctors and all the staff. We feel a grade "10" is in order.

Exceptional Care and Service

Dr. Moynihan's staff is wonderful, walking in is like walking into a well oiled machine. The care that I received was exceptional, my concerns were addressed and handled professionally without any problems. From front desk to appointment to MA to the Dr., I would highly recommend Dr. Moynihan or any the other Dr.'s for great care!!!

Awesome visit!

Staff was awesome, getting an appointment was easy. I saw Dr. Gorman and really liked how he actually listened to me. He took time to answer all of my questions and concerns with my issue. We came up with a plan to get me back to having hopefully an active life again. Thank you to all of the staff and Dr. Gorman. It's also nice to know if an orthopedic surgeon is needed for my care there are several in this office which Dr. Gorman can refer to my case.

Great experience