Dr. Daniel J Mullen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel J Mullen?

Best less invasive surgeon in Arizona

I'm very impressed with Dr. Mullen and his staff. AAA+++ I had surgery Oct25, and was told by others how bad it would be after surgery. Not with Dr. Mullen. He is an expert with less invasive surgery. I had very little pain, and stopped taking pain medication in less than a week. Waiting now to start therapy. I highly recommend Dr. Mullen and his great staff!!! Sincerely C.R.Felix A very satisfied patient.

Best in the Valley

Recently had surgery for rotator cuff repair.. I am very pleased with my results, Dr Mullen takes time to answer any questions and his support staff is great.. Hopefully I won't have to see him again but if I ever have any hip, knee or shoulder issues he'll be the one I'll want to do any future surgeries.

Left total knee replacement

Best doctor in the East Valley. 6 weeks out and I am not using walker or cane !! Dancing up a storm. Pain level 1-2, at times. I know in a couple of months it will be 0 . Terrific knowledge and bedside manner - and sense of humor. Staff wonderful !! Take this rating from an RN that only goes to the best doctors. I thank Dr. Mullen for getting rid of my arthritic knee pain, that I have been suffering from for 5 years. Why did I wait so long !!! !!

High Recommendation

Recently had total knee replacement. Would definitely recommend. The whole process was efficient, professional and friendly by Dr. Mullen and his entire staff.

Dr. and staff care about each patient, Dr. Mullen takes the time to answer all questions, EXCELLENT surgeon, provides outstanding follow-up care, great bedside manner, nice office

Lack of Heart

Dr. Mullen is is very straightforward and tells you like it is; however, he is totally lacking in the art of being tactful. In response to my complaint, he said I was just getting old. He showed no empathy and was very callous in his approach. I left his office almost in tears. I appreciate his honesty but his totally tasteless and tactless approach doesn't suit me. I'm sure he is a well qualified doctor although I don't have experience in that area because I definitely will not be going back.

Every aspect of my time with Dr. Mullen and his staff has been wonderful. He is an outstanding surgeon and especially concerned with each and every patient! His attention to specific details to avoid infection and facilitate recovery really works. I would recommend him to everyone. After all the years of dealing with outrageous knee pain, I wish I had had the courage to get both knees replaced sooner--it's like a "new lease on life". I know folks use that phrase often, but it truly is applicable.

Waste of Time

The xray tech was terribly cold and callous about my pain.Dr. Mullen comes in the room, told me I have knock knees and that as I get older I'd experience problems and pain. He said I'm not a candidate for surgery, said "good luck" and started to walk out. I asked him about injections or anything to help with pain relief and he just said "ask your pain clinic" and he left. Never suggested an MRI or anything else. If this guy can't make money on you by cutting you opened you're not worth his time.

Love Dr Mullen. Best doctor in his field in Arizona.

After much research on the internet, I chose Dr. Daniel Mullen to do Reverse Shoulder Replacement. This was done 3 weeks ago. No complaints, and heading on to PT, and continuing to improve.

dr mullen and all staff were very professinol, on the ball, kind and caring.it was an exceptional experience. I will refer him to all !!!!

Stay clear of this doctor

Dr. Mullin is arrogant and rude!! He had a huge negative impact on my medical issue. He caused me prolonged pain due to his failure to listen and show compassion. He also cost me extra money out of my pocket. I was in serious pain but he made me feel like I had some kind of problem. He told me I had phantom pain and walked out of the office!!! I went to another COMPETENT doctor who listened and she immediately discovered exactly what was wrong and fixed it! Please do yourself a favor and avoid Dr. Mullin

Dr. Daniel J Mullen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.