Dr. Daniel Munton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Munton?

Great Doctors and staff - highly recommend

Posted on November 17th, 2017

I love this clinic. From the check in to the check out, all staff is courteous and caring and the providers are super knowledgeable. I did not have to wait terribly long to get an appointment as most specialists have a long appointment wait time. This place has everything!! I would send my family and friends to Texas Sport & Spine in a heart beat. Top notch!! Thank you for getting my back in shape again!!

Decided to take a vacation

Posted on July 10th, 2017

I am writing to express my concern about Dr. Daniel Munton unethical behavior. Dan Munton is an unethical person and I would like to bring this to someone’s attention to keep him from hurting others. He was supposed to see my mother today 7/7/2017 on an "emergency/expedited time frame" (For Dr. Daniel Munton this emergency time frame translated into a 1.5 month wait). When we arrived to the appointment this morning his staff informed me that they had not received the referral required. I then asked them how this was even possible since Munton’s office called us the day before to confirm the appointment and on my mothers last check up her PCP mentioned the appointment. Munton’s staff shrugged their shoulders and said it was the patient’s responsibility to ensure the referral had been received. I then proceeded to call my mother’s PCP to have him send the referral but Munton’s staff said that even if we got the referral Munton wouldn’t be able to see her because he was not even there. This is when I realized that Dr. Daniel Munton decided to cancel on my mother’s “emergency” appointment that she had to wait 1.5 months for and use the excuse that he had not received the PCP referral. Shady people like Daniel Munton cause harm to good people both financially and morally. My parents drove 60 miles to come see him and he didn’t even have the courage to admit that he just cancelled. He could have saved my parents the 120mile round trip. Instead he choose to not show up and instructed the staff to turn my mom away on the excuse of not receiving the referral. I don’t normally do this but I would like to further consider the fact that my mother does not speak English and Munton and staff probably believe that they would get away free and clear.

My visit for proceedure

Posted on June 30th, 2017

I love the office staff, Ted and dr. Munton. My experience was very good.

Wonderful expirence

Posted on August 31st, 2015

I typically do not like visiting the doctors office but from the time i arrived to my appointment until the time that i left, Dr. Munton and his staff were so friendly and informative. I am in great hands with this clinic and staff. Everyone had a smile on their face. the wait time was very short for it being a specialist office. I am impressed. I highly recommend this facility. Thanks for helping me.

Never get to see the doctor

Posted on July 10th, 2013

I went to see Dr. Munton on a referral from my family physician. Problem is that I never saw the doctor on the 3 visits I had. I always saw his physicians assistant who gave me a different diagnosis everytime I went in there. Then he kept trying to get me to have an injection by a doctor I never met. I went elsewhere and am quite happy that I decided to do so.

Posted on May 17th, 2011

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Munton since 2002. He is a wonderful dr. and I would and have recommended him to may family and friends.

Doctor Munton has horrible bedside manner in post procedure follow up.

Posted on August 10th, 2010

Dr Munton cares

Posted on November 18th, 2009

I have had chronic back pain since 1961, numerous injections and two major lower back surgeries. Dr Munton and Vince Viola,P.A. spent enough unhurried time with me to answer to my satisfaction every question I ever asked. Every answer was knowledgeable. I felt cared for and understood. Chronic pain wreaks havoc with the patient's mind; addiction worries and even after all these years, doubts are worrisone. They care for the whole patient. Trul the best pain management Doctors I have ever head.

Posted on August 14th, 2017