Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel J Muppidi
Dr. Daniel J Muppidi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Framingham, MA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Muppidi is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center, St Vincent Hospital and Metrowest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel J Muppidi has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergies
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
He really doesn't know what he's doing. After I reached my maintenance dose he continued to try to increase the strength of my shot. After I had reaction in his office, he still wanted to try to increase my dose strength in increments! I switched to another allergist and he told me increasing my dose past maintenance was a bad idea!
The previous review about this doctor is correct. This doctor's main concern is money. I was referred to this doctor by my primary physician. When I went for my appointment I did not have my insurance card with me. He refused to see me unless I made the full payment, which I did not have. I called my primary physician's office as they had referred me to this doctor and they said that they would fax my insurance card information to this doctor's office. But Dr. Muppidi insisted for money or the insurance card, or come back when I have my insurance card. I went home, in disbelief, after wasting a long trip to this doctor's office.
This doctor is the worst I have ever encountered. He has a very shady manner. He kept giving me shots after I have had them for 15 years. Once I left him and went to another highly reputable allergist in Chestnut Hill, I was told that after I was skin tested by Muppidi, I should not have continued with my shots. Hence, he was greedy and only looking for the bottom dollar since I have such excellent insurance. Also, he could not keep staff in his office. They told me he was cheap and would leave after a period of time when they found something better. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS GUY TO ANYONE. HE CLAIMS HE IS AGGRESSIVE IN HIS THERAPY BUT NEVER RELEASES HIS PATIENTS FROM GETTING TREATMENT. HE HAS ALSO DONE OTHER UNSCRUPULOUS THINGS RELATING TO BEDSIDE MANNER AS A DOCTOR AND I BELIEVE HE SHOULD BE BROUGHT BEFORE THE MEDICAL BOARD. STAY AWAY FROM HIM. THERE ARE A LOT OF GREAT ALLERGISTS WHO ARE LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR BENEFIT -- NOT THEIRS AND ARE WONDERFUL DOCTORS. SEEK THEM OUT.
Dr. Muppidi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Andhra Medical College
Graduated in 1982
Nyu Downtown Hospital
Dr. Daniel J Muppidi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDaniel John Muppidi Md, 61 Lincoln St Ste 208, Framingham, MA
Dr. Daniel J Muppidi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Framingham, MA.