Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Daniel S Murtagh
Dr. Daniel S Murtagh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toledo, OH, with another office in Toledo, OH. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Murtagh is affiliated with St Lukes Hospital, Flower Hospital and Fulton County Health Center. Dr. Murtagh has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel S Murtagh has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Daniel S Murtagh has the following 16 expertise
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Vasectomy Reversal (Vasovasostomy)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Dr. Daniel S Murtagh has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Daniel S Murtagh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 17
I originally went to Dr. Murtagh about a year ago for a kidney stone problem. He was very professional and caring. He took the time to meet with me and walk me through the entire process. He is a wonderful doctor and treated us very well. After my positive experience with Dr. Murtagh, I took my father to see him. As expected he treated us with the upmost respect and the level of service was amazing. I would highly recommend Dr. Murtagh to anyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Murtagh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Michigan Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel S Murtagh, MD - Urology in Toledo, OH, in this video.
Dr. Daniel S Murtagh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.