Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel E Nadig has the following 1 specialty
- Skin Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 5
Extremely long wait time for appointments. Had to go into emergency surgery 3 weeks after original umbilical hernia surgery due to infection at surgery site. Probably an ok surgeon, but I should have done my research prior to surgery (surgerIES). I don't think this is his speciality, he didn't provide proper follow up care, suggested more vicodin without seeing me (then found I had an infection). The quick-fix repair he did only lasted 6 months and I'm now looking at a third surgery. I would not recommend.
He's probably a good surgeon when it comes to basic procedures. He performed laparoscopic surgery on me to fix an inguinal hernia, and he couldn't find it after a half an hour of looking. He didn't know what to do afterwards, and sent me to physical therapy, I still have a hernia 5 years later. Thanks for nothing.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
24 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
St Louis University School Of Medicine
Dr. Daniel E Nadig accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel E Nadig in this video.
Dr. Daniel E Nadig is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Saint Maries, ID.