Dr. Daniel E Nadig Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Daniel E Nadig?

Wonderful surgeon

I felt well care for and at ease.

Bad Hernia Surgery Experience

Extremely long wait time for appointments. Had to go into emergency surgery 3 weeks after original umbilical hernia surgery due to infection at surgery site. Probably an ok surgeon, but I should have done my research prior to surgery (surgerIES). I don't think this is his speciality, he didn't provide proper follow up care, suggested more vicodin without seeing me (then found I had an infection). The quick-fix repair he did only lasted 6 months and I'm now looking at a third surgery. I would not recommend.

Just a basic surgeon

He's probably a good surgeon when it comes to basic procedures. He performed laparoscopic surgery on me to fix an inguinal hernia, and he couldn't find it after a half an hour of looking. He didn't know what to do afterwards, and sent me to physical therapy, I still have a hernia 5 years later. Thanks for nothing.

Dr. Daniel E Nadig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Maries, ID.