2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Daniel T Neuberger?

Judgemental Dr

This Dr is a judgmental Dr! He refused to see me in the ER, telling me that the ER was for emergencies, strokes, heart attacks and trauma's. He then passed me off as a drug seeker ever though I told him from the get go that I was not there to get ANY type of medication!! If he would have taken the time to treat me he would have seen I really had something wrong with me, but in the end it caused me more money and time going to another DR to what refused to do.

Birth Control

Dr. Daniel T Neuberger is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.